This course package is suited to those who have had some ocean/diving experience. Someone in this category should be comfortable with snorkeling in the open ocean and equalizing their ears at depth.
If you feel unsure of your ability to snorkel and equalize your ears then you should opt for the Freediver Beginner Package.
On successful completion of the course you will be comfortable to:
1. freedive to depths of 14-20m (Constant weight freedive CWT)
2. hold your breath for 2-3 minutes (Static apnea)
3. swim 25-50m in the pool (Dynamic apnea)
1. training materials and instructor lead tuition through audio/visual presentations (2-3 hrs)
2. gear hire
3. pool sessions and practice (2-3hrs)
4. two open ocean qualifying dive sessions (1hr each)
5. Freediver certification and registration (Pure Apnea or RAID available)
R2 500 / 2 days